Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-26 Origin: Site
The battery is roughly divided into two types: wet battery and dry battery. Dry battery generally do not need maintenance, the new battery is replaced in about two years. Wet battery should pay attention to battery liquid scale, don't let it be lower than the minimum scale line, not higher than the maximum scale line, if not enough, add the battery replenishment liquid or distilled water, do not add liquid to prevent over concentration. When not in use for a long time, the battery should be recharged when restarted.
Add water storage battery maintenance
1. When the battery of the floor scrubber is used for the first time, the charge time of the first three times should be over 14 hours. The charging time is about 8 hours normally. If the battery is charged with larger current, the charging time may be shorter, but the high current will damage the battery life. You can choose to charge off work every day, disconnect the charger the next day. After the battery is fully charged the charger will automatically stop charging the battery.
2. The scrubber battery should be checked once a day for about 10 days. If the liquid level is close to the lead plate (battery plate should not be exposed to the air), replace the battery with distilled water and add water to about 3 mm below the plastic port. Do not add tap water, pure water or battery solution. 3. Water plus should be carried out after the battery is charged.
4. Each use to allow the battery left about 20-30% of the electricity, over-discharge will affect the battery life.
5. Battery should be charged within 24 hours after discharging, otherwise it will damage the battery
6. When charging, please make sure the socket power is in good contact, the charger plug and the battery plug are in good contact.
7. When washing machine battery is not used for a long time, should be every two to three months to recharge the battery.